Are you a technical type and can you repair stuff?
Czech company Ing. Petr Gross has been operating on the market for 17 years.
We manufacture and supply high-quality parts for the assembly of car lights, thereby contributing to safe driving and visibility.
Now we are looking for an independent and cooperative person for the position of:
- Do you enjoy maintaining and repairing e.g. electronics, hydraulics on injection machines or robots?
- Do you feel that it is better to have a preventive inspection of equipment than to repair problems that could have been avoided?
- Do you like to offer suggestions, improve and put your ideas into practice?
- Are you interested in cooperating with authorised technicians of equipment and products, and gaining experience?
If your answer is ‘YES’, then we may be looking just for you!
You should have the following skills and knowledge
- Secondary education
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Driver’s licence B
- Decree 50/78 Coll., Section 6
- Ability to read technical documentation
- Interested in learning new things, willingness to work in two-shift operation
It would be an advantage, not a prerequisite, if you knew the following
- Injection machines
- Decree 50/78 Coll., Section 7
We offer the following benefits
- 13th and 14th salary
- Employee shuttle
- Recruitment contribution
- Commuter transportation contribution
- Meal tickets
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance
- Additional annual leave
- Attendance bonus
If you are selected, you will become part of a stable Czech company that values good and loyal employees. We support our skillful employees in their professional development.
Do you meet the above requirements and want to be part of Ing. Petr Gross?
If so, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.